Welcome to the Battle At The Barn Box Tournament! Due to the overwhelming success in just 2 years, we have outgrown our beloved Barn and will now be hosting this event at the Plex North in Ft. Wayne, IN. This amazing 2 pad facility will allow us to run all levels over one weekend. We are excited to make this move and are looking forward to 2018 and beyond!
Location: The Plex North 1807 E California Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Divisions: Grades 5-6, 7-8, High School A & HS B
Saturday Game Times: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM (est)
Sunday Game Times: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (est)
Questions: Contact Ken to get your team in on the action! firstname.lastname@example.org / 317-804-1721
Fee: $1500* per team
$500 deposit due upon registration / Balance is due November 1st, 2018.
* If paying by credit card there will be an additional 2.99% fee. Failure to meet the final payment deadline will constitute non-acceptance of the tournament registration and a forfeiture of the tournament spot and deposit fee.
Rosters and Waivers Due: January 7, 2019
- 4 game guarantee with some teams getting 5
- 30 second shot clocks
- 2 USBOXLA certified referees per game
- At this event there were will be 4 divisions, grouped by age. Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of 4 games and each division will be limited to 8 teams.
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Turf playing surface – No cleats are allowed. Flat bottom shoes only.
- Boards all around – no opening behind goals
- Single door for each bench
- This is a USBOXLA sanctioned event
- Every player and coach must be a member of USBOXLA for insurance and safety. If you do not have a USBOXLA membership you need to go to http://membership.usboxla.com and apply for either a weekend warrior membership for $20.00 or a full annual membership for $45.00.
- Concessions are available at the facility. Please do not bring coolers, outside food or drinks.
Having trouble? Us this video to help you get your team or child registered.
Questions: Call Ken @ 317-804-1721 or use our contact page
The US Box Lacrosse Association is proud to announce a partnership with Travel Team USA as the official hotel coordinator for our certified USBOXLA event.
Travel Team USA has secured room blocks for all of the out of town teams participating in our event. Participating teams must use Travel Team USA for their hotel needs. Acceptance and participation is contingent upon use of this service. Please do not contact hotels directly as team reservations must be made via the Travel Team USA website. Team reservations will not be accepted if calling the hotel directly. National Account Manager Emily Youngs will also work directly with clubs to make sure your accommodation requests are met. P: 585.347.4915
What To Do:
Thank you to all of the support for the Battle @ The Barn! Hope to see you again soon and #playbox!
Burning River (OH)
Cleveland Junior Demons
L4 Select GOLD 18/19 (Lousiville, KY)
East Ave Elite (IL)
412 Elite (PA)
East Ave 18/19 (IL)
East Ave Elite 20/21 (IL)
Howlin’ Hounds (Lousiville, KY)
L4 Select 20/21 (Lousiville, KY)
Minnesota Loons Midget
412 Elite (PA)
FCA 2022-2023 (Rochester, NY)
Louisville Kings Select 2023
Team Wisconsin (Oneida Nation)
FCA 2024-2025 (Rochester, NY)
A Bracket Champions – Resolute
Offensive MVP – Connor O’Brien / Resolute
Defensive MVP – Fin Arneson / 412
Tournament MVP – Landon Trout / Resolute
B Bracket Champions – 412
Offensive MVP – Eli Ciotti / 412
Defensive MVP – Evan Smith / Illini
Tournament MVP – Blake Blaisdell / Jr. Dragonfish
Ft. Wayne Select
Every player and Coach must be a member of USBOXLA for insurance and safety. If you do not have a USBOXLA membership you need to go to http://membership.usboxla.com and apply for either a weekend warrior membership for $20.00 or a full annual membership for $45.00.