We sold out so here is your last chance to get a tournament T-shirt! All orders will be shipped.
Deadline is Midnight on Sunday, January 28!
Passcode is Battle18
Front has logo and back has all of the teams
Twitter: @bearpawlax #battleatthebarn Instagram: bearpawlax Facebook: bearpawlacrosse
Welcome to the Battle At The Barn Box Tournament! Due to the overwhelming success in just 2 years, we have outgrown our beloved Barn and will now be hosting this event at the Plex North in Ft. Wayne, IN. This amazing 2 pad facility will allow us to run all levels over one weekend. We are excited to make this move and are looking forward to 2018 and beyond!
Location: The Plex North 1807 E California Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
Divisions: Grades 5-6, 7-8, High School A & HS B
Adult Tournament: Click Here
Saturday Game Times: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM (est)
Sunday Game Times: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (est)
Questions: Contact Ken to get your team in on the action! email@example.com / 317-804-1721
Fee: $1500* per team
$500 deposit due upon registration / Balance is due November 1st, 2017.
* If paying by credit card there will be an additional 2.99% fee. Failure to meet the final payment deadline will constitute non-acceptance of the tournament registration and a forfeiture of the tournament spot and deposit fee.
Rosters and Waivers Due: December 1st, 2017
- 4 game guarantee with some teams getting 5
- 30 second shot clocks
- 2 USBOXLA certified referees per game
- At this event there were will be 4 divisions, grouped by age. Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of 4 games and each division will be limited to 8 teams.
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Turf playing surface – No cleats are allowed. Flat bottom shoes only.
- Boards all around – no opening behind goals
- Single door for each bench
- This is a USBOXLA sanctioned event
- Every player and coach must be a member of USBOXLA for insurance and safety. If you do not have a USBOXLA membership you need to go to http://membership.usboxla.com and apply for either a weekend warrior membership for $20.00 or a full annual membership for $45.00.
- Concessions are available at the facility. Please do not bring coolers, outside food or drinks.
Having trouble? Us this video to help you get your team or child registered.